Autumn is here, something warm, simple and comforting would be good idea *that something is food, yeay. Actually I made this recipe quite while ago, I think somewhere early spring this year. But something can beat you down to documented precious recipe in proper way.
I enjoy this roasted sweet potatoes and parsnip with aglio olio pasta and white bean in bolognese sauce, it was good. Also I enjoy this roasted dished with vegan tar-tar sauce. even though I got the tar tar sauce from organic grocery store here near in Madrid. It is unbelievable how year a go I move here and don’t know where to go for healthy food store, and after a while I found quite abundant shop that I could choose, super happy.
I think, I will keep a short story here, lets go to the recipe, this recipe are super easy just with few ingredient.
ROASTED SWEET POTATOES AND PARSNIP
SERVE 2 small plate
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes, cut them like potatoes French fries
- 2 medium size parsnip, cut them like potatoes French fries
- 1 tsp fine sea salt or himalayan salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder, if you don’t have it hand you can have 2 garlic and mince the garlic
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- olive oil to coated
- Preheat the oven for 200 degree Celsius
- In big bowl, put the sweet potatoes, parsnip, garlic, salt and dried parsley. Drizzle the olive oil and toast them until the sweet potatoes and parsnip perfectly coated with the seasoning.
- Put them in shallow roasting pan
- Roast the sweet potatoes and parsnip for 30-35 minute, turning them frequently until they are soft, fluffy and golden brown.
- Enjoy with your preference dipping sauce.