I am going quick with this recipe, limited time, mom-mom-mom there are little voices looking for me, I am hiding *haha (Note; don’t worried they are playing safe toys and several books 😉 and safe play ground).
I love-love-love avocado, and now that I can choose the correct, perfect one, make me even more love avocado, I make sacrifice for this ingredient, since the good one could be quite pricy (with the bunch of benefit all are worthy). This recipe is my choices when I want to have some snack, between my meal time *yeah I called it snack haha. Just simply I don’t want to throw some nutrient-less food, I think because last month illness, I got messed up my body really bad. So this time I tried my best.
And here the recipe, ah one more thing, the option to top this toast are endless, you can add fried egg for breakfast, or smoke salmon, but on this I focused on plant based things ;). This recipe are hot, you can always omit the chilli.
RUSTIC BREAD TOAST WITH SAVOURY AVOCADO MASHED
Serve 1 generous portion
- Half avocado (to mashed)
- Half avocado (for topping)
- Half small size french shallot (dice it finely)
- Pinch of salt
- Arugula to top
- Vegan rustic bread
- Dried bird eye chilli to top or any dried chilli on your preference
- Some drop of fresh lemon juice of you want to
- Toast your bread until it crunchy
- In small bowl, mix the half of avocado, dice shallot and pinch of salt
- Spread the avocado mixture on your toast, top with your favourite topping, and lastly sprinkle the dried chilli
- Enjoy your snack