Glass noodle again, wow, hehe, it is autumn, it is time to indulge, it is time to take out all the comfort food recipe. Earlier I already posted glass noodle recipe, the traditional version that you need to grind the spice into paste, well this version are just chop chop, suitable for weekdays, when you want to have quick dinner or quick nutritious breakfast that don’t cost you too much washing dishes *haha.
This basic recipe actually are quite versatile, you can replace the glass noodle with regular noodle or even with pasta. Few days a go, I was experimenting, making fried noodle with my Indonesian recipe but I replace the noodle with pasta, and it is work delicious. What interesting is, pasta have so many shape, so it is fun and interesting for kid, compare to noodle that just have one shape *haha, just my point of view that trying growing healthy kid *haha
I complement this dishes with fresh cherry tomatoes, slice red onion and slice green onion, also sprinkle of dried seaweed and roasted sesame seed, it is refreshing, since I have this meal for breakfast, it is just open my eyes and give me high spirit hehe.
So, Shall we try? let’s go *wink
GLASS NOODLE EASY WAY (VEGAN RECIPE)
Serve 4 small portion
- 3 garlic clove, slice it
- 1 medium size, slice it
- 1/2 yellow onion, slice it
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 11/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 carrot, slice it julienne
- 400 gram glass noodle, cooked it in boiling water, rinse it in running cold water and drain it
- 1 spring onion, slice it as you prefer
- handfull of celery leaves, slice it
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- NOTE: you can also add pok coy as vegetable addition
- Roasted sesame seed to serve (optional)
- Fried onion to serve (optional)
- Seaweed flake to serve (optional)
- In big size pan and medium heat, put inside the vegetable oil, garlic, yellow onion, sautéed until fragrance then put inside the carrot.
- After the carrot are soft, put inside the glass noodle and season with the sea salt, brown sugar, white pepper, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir them well and thoroughly.
- Put inside the green onion and celery leaves. Put on the high heat, and stir it quick. Give a taste and adjust the taste according to your preference.
- Take it out from the heat.
- Ready to serve
7 Comments Add yours
Your photography is fantastic and wonderfully set out. Great, healthy recipe as well! – I love it 🙂
Woww, thank you.. *sob hehe, I am really glad that you like it 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love it! Will try the awesome recipe out soon xxx
Yess, please and let me know how it turn out. I really appreciate that you like my post, thank you so much!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
No worries – you have a great blog, I loved exploring it 🙂 x
That looks soooooo yummy! I will try it for sure 🙂
Thank you so much!! Please try it ;)..