I Love left over and I hate waste. Left over are special for me, since it challenge me into creative and particularly I love experimenting *Jejeje. I wont talk too much today, so straight to the point. This are left over from my previous posting.
The porridge from my previous posting are already gone in the blink of eyes, I didn’t know that my army are going to love it. So what it left is the coconut milk sauce. I still have one small pity sweet potatoes that stay alone in my kitchen counter, also half bite of banana that being left by my son. So I just mix them all. You know what? it turn so delicious, fragrance banana, hint of vanilla and savoury coconut milk.
But if you don’t have leftover like mine, you can make fresh for yourself.
Shall we? owh I am exciting.
THE ART OF LEFTOVER – VEGAN DESSERT (BANANA AND PURPLE SWEET POTATOES DESSERT)
SERVE 2 small portion
- 100 ml thick coconut milk
- 300 ml water
- 1 medium size purple sweet potatoes (you also can used regular sweet potatoes)
- 1 banana, slice it (not over ripe, since it will be mushy)
- 5 tbs of un-refine sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In medium size pot and medium hight heat, put inside the sweet potatoes, sugar, pinch of salt and water. Boiled them until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- After the sweet potatoes are soft, put inside coconut milk and vanilla extract, stir it well.
- Before taking it out from the heat, put inside the Banana, stir it awhile, then off from heat.
- Ready to serve and Enjoy.
6 Comments Add yours
Lovely post! I have a blog which reviews beauty products, including vegan and cruelty free products! I would live for you to check it out!
😍 absolutely, I will check it out
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love the association of banana and sweet potatoes! I never know how to re-use leftovers, this is a great idea 🙂
Yes, I love banana 😍, it is versatile and delicious. I hope you love my recipe, thank you!!
Love that you have recipe ideas against food waste! 😍
Thank you so much Nikki, I hope you like the trick 😉😉