Actually this post is not fair to be called proper recipe, I would just called it an idea. I told you that I’ve been super lazy, but even though being lazy potatoes, that doesn’t mean I should compromise my meal, is it? The only job I did was chopping tomatoes and avocado, for the rest were out of the jar and package *sigh, I am not ashamed. Only 4 ingredient you need to prepare to made this recipe, unless you want to add another twist of your, which could be load of idea you can put into this recipe.
I will make this quick, quite sometime for me not to write, I feel quite awkward *ouch..
- 1 pack of your favourite salad leaves (I choose baby spinach, arugula, curly endive, baby green leave lettuce, choose as many variant salad leave, as it will be add flavours and texture)
- 3-4 tbs sweet spicy Thai chilli sauce — I used this sauce as a dressing, choose the good one, out of Jar
- Slice avocado
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, slice
- Toss the salad leaves in the big plate, put the slice of avocado and slice of cherry tomatoes, drizzle with sweet spicy Thai sauce. And that is it.
- You can add edamame on top of the salad, roasted sesame seed, slice granny smith apple, dried fruit and nuts, owh come on,.
- For more enhance Asian flavour, you can add 2 tbs lemon juice and 2 tbs sesame oil into the chilli sauce, stir it and voila, another vibrant of taste.