This dishes would be great for weekend, comfort and quick and lazy too, suitable for easy Sunday. Pasta recipe that are companion from the previous post of mushroom piccata.
My kids love this pasta, especially my son, he don’t really into complex flavour. So adaption Italian recipe are his favourite, simple flavour are comfort for him. And I may twisted this recipe so much, since I want to have quick meal.
First I used this golden garlic, also already posted earlier, vegan cream and that is all. I think this what I called one pot dishes. Not much effort, even for the chop parsley, it supposed to, I replace it with the dried one. Still, I could finish the whole pot of this pasta.
I wont talked too much, SO shall we?
- Hand full of fettuccini, or any pasta you want
- 200 ml vegan cream
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbs golden garlic (if you don’t have it, 3 cloves of garlic, slice then sautéed in 1 tbs vegan butter)
- 1 tsp dried parsley or fresh one for one hand full
- Water to cooked the pasta
- In medium pot and medium heat, put inside the water, let it boiled
- When the water are boiling, put inside a lot of salt and the pasta. Cooked pasta until half cooked, because we need to still continue cooking.
- When the pasta are half soft (with still have hard texture inside, if you give it a bite), drain some of the pasta water, but left it some in the pot together with the pasta.
- Let the pasta back into the heat, add the cream and golden garlic, then seasoned with sea salt and pepper. Don’t forget to give it a taste
- Continue to cooked until the pasta turned creamy and thick then take out from the heat.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Ready to serve, I serve mine with mushroom piccata. Was a great pair because of the extra creaminess.
If you don’t have golden garlic, sautéed 3 clove of garlic (slice) in 1 tbs vegan butter, sautéed until fragrance, then put inside the pasta, salty pasta water (1/4 cup), then the cream. Continue cooking until the pasta become creamy and thick then sprinkling with chopped parsley.
sSo sorry if you may find this super inconvenient, but I really appreciate your support my dear reader.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated it would enable me to explore and experimenting on creating my vegan recipe adventure . Thank you
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly