I love weekend, for the reason that I can have long breakfast and a lot of it *haha. Breakfast is my favourite meal time, I love to start my day in brilliant and empowering way, for me that is through breakfast meal, one thing that I want to try is exercising, but the thing is I hate sport *:D.
I still have some chanterelle mushroom, cereal bread, and avocado that just sitting for some moment in my kitchen, so basically I am working on with what I have *you should do that a lot, experimenting with ingredient you have in your kitchen is exciting, trust me *wink.
But for the rest of my army, having some bread only as breakfast wont satisfying them enough, they need more heavier meal *yeah that is typical Indonesian I think. So I also prepare another meal, that is crispy potatoes, with green bean and a lot of garlic. This potatoes crispy are dishes that suit to cook during weekend, since you need to invest some time to cooked it.
For my breakfast, I make a guacamole and sautéed chanterelle, sprinkle it with crust walnut, hmm yummyyy, the recipe are available here JUST GUACAMOLE and here INDONESIAN NASI GORENG AND SAUTÉED CHANTERELLE MUSHROOM (VEGAN FRIENDLY). Then you need to toast your bread until crispy, you can have your favourite bread, I have this sesame taste bread with a lot of healthy seed. Then I just packed the bread with a lot of guacamole, top with sautéed chanterelle and crush walnut.
While for the sautéed crispy potatoes and green bean recipe are below;
SAUTÉED CRISPY POTATOES AND GREEN BEAN
SERVE 1 big plate to be share
- 5-6 small new potatoes, quarter them
- Handfull of baby green been, trip the tip
- 5 garlic, chop it roughly
- 1 stalk of celery, slice it as you prefer
- Handfull of celery leaves, slice it
- 1 red onion, slice it
- 2 tsp sea salt to boiled the potatoes
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbs vegetable oil to pan fried the potatoes
- 1 tbs vegetable oil to sautéed the garlic
- In medium pot, boil enough water that soak the potatoes, add the salt, cooked the potatoes until soft. After the potatoes are soft, drain them, while it hot shake them hard but be careful to not break it, so the outer side of the potatoes becoming flakey.
- In medium size pan, put inside 2 tbsp of vegetable oil, after the oil are hot, put the potatoes in. Fried the potatoes until bit brown, then take it off from the heat.
- From the same pan, put inside 1 tbsp vegetable oil, garlic and celery, stir them well until fragrance.
- After the garlic are fragrance put inside the green bean, cooked the green bean until change in colour, then put inside the potatoes. Season with the sea salt, brown sugar and white pepper.
- Lastly put inside slice celery leave and red onion, stir them until just mixing through. Then take them off from the heat
- Ready to serve