I want to catch up and write some recipe from previous post of my Instagram story, I make this dishes while I was in Paris, and getting bored on what to eat. My kids are not fan of eating outside, so I have to cooked something for them, which sometime also hard to keep them entertain on food department (thanks God that is not happen too often). But when it happen during traveling, hemm could be quite challenge, basically they love something simple without too much seasoning, but my ego don’t want to feed them the same food for two days or more in row *roll eyes.
Then I remember this dishes, dishes that actually serve as companion for something meaty or as heavy salad. Since they also not fan of meaty dishes, to serve this was easy peasy for me, and it prove they are loving it and finish it in really quick manner *it was different kind of satisfaction haha. I am sorry for my robot style writing, my muscle are really stiff hehe *in my defend.
But for you that have limited time, want something easy, fulfilling, kind of *not that bad food, this recipe is for you.
Let’s get out from this boredom madness hehe
SIMPLE POTATOES SALAD
SERVE 2 small portion
- 8-10 baby young potatoes (it is sweet and quick to cooked)
- Handfull of green bean, slice it small bite size
- 3 garlic, crush and chop it rough
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- fresh grind black pepper (according your favourite)
- Fresh slice of chive
- 1 tbs vegan butter or 1 tbs vegetable oil
- In medium pot, boiled the baby potatoes with generous pinch of sea salt. cooked until soft.
- After the potatoes soft, rinse from the water, and shake gently the potatoes until soft flake are form.
- In medium pan and medium hight heat, put inside the garlic vegan butter or vegetable oil, sautéed until fragrance and watch, don’t get burn, then quickly add the potatoes and green bean, continue to stir, if necessary stir until the potatoes a bit browning .
- Season with sea salt and black pepper. Give a taste and adjust the taste according your preference, you may need some pinch of sugar for balance.
- Lastly sprinkle with chive and ready to serve