Hello again, it is been a while since my last post, I’ve got bloody tantrum, well maybe I was just so lazy *sigh. Here I am, enjoying breakfast, big ass garlicky breakfast, my suggestion is you need to brush your teeth afterward ;), but I tell you this breakfast are totally worth the pain. Warming up here, I enjoy the plate with sprinkle of spicy hot chilli powder, a gift from a friend which just came back from India, so thoughtful of she was gave me a pocket full of this hotness *stay focus.
This recipe is so easy, if you are grumpy and wanted to have something that quick to light up your morning then that is it. I was just drop my kids and wanting something fresh and easy, chop some garlic, heat the pan, under 15 minute and I am ready to dive, as long as you already prepare some slice mushroom and pack of fresh spinach (I choose big leaves spinach for texture since baby spinach are so mushy) then everything will be easy. I think, I can have this big plate for anytime, over breakfast, lunch, dinner, I don’t mind ;).
SPINACH AND MUSHROOM IN SESAME OIL AND GARLIC – AUTUMNAL EASY BREAKFAST
Serve 1 Big plate
- 3 big cloves of garlic, chop it rough
- 250gram big leaves spinach (I know, that is a lot)
- 6 champignon mushroom, slice
- 1 tbs vegan butter
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- for optional fragrance, chop some of celery leaves
- Sea salt and white pepper to taste
- Heat medium size pan under medium heat, put the butter and garlic, fried until the garlic turn golden (golden, not burn hehe).
- Put inside the mushroom, sautéed until a bit soft then put inside the spinach, season quickly with sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Stir quickly to prevent the spinach turn mushy and take off from the heat.
- Ready to serve, I serve mine with avocado and sprinkle of chilli powder.