I create this recipe at the end of spring early on this year, another breakfast worshiping *sigh haha. Particularly I love complex flavour recipe, clash of many different texture and basic taste such as salty, sweet, sour and bitter, to combine for at least 3 of them are deliciousness definition for me, and combine with interesting texture, woww lets move to heaven.
Being complex doesn’t mean complicated, as I am lazy ass. I hate washing dishes, and that is paradoxical for my love in elaborate preparation. For me the fun of cooking are in preparation, hehe, when I chop chop, selecting ingredient with excitement to expect the outcome. I will make an effort for complicated cooking, only for my favourite dishes such as Rendang, to cook rendang are need devotion, patience and long slow cooking. But the result are just pay off, so I would definitely make the effort. Yeah only for my ultimate favourite, since all my dishes are all my favourite *haha.
Cooking are like escape sanctuary to me, activity that force me to focus, since I need to work hard to focus on anything, and cooking just able to make me focus effortlessly. Owh why we talk about this? hehehe, also sneak peak to my tiny kitchen.
Lets have a breakfast!!
RASPBERRY VEGAN PANCAKE
SERVE 1 generous portion
- 11/2 big over ripe banana, mashed it smoothly
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour (you can replace it with whole wheat or gluten free mixture flour)
- 1 hand full oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs olive oil
Handful of raspberry
- Mix dried ingredient with wet ingredient, mix them thoroughly, put in the raspberry, mix them until just combine.
- On hot pan, put 2 tbs of the batter, flip them after the bubble appear in the surface of the pancake, cooked them for another 2-3 minute, then take it out.
- Serve them with your favourite fruit and agave/maple syrup.
- Yum-yum, Enjoy
4 Comments Add yours
Looks yummy 🙂
Yesss, it is yummy and fluffy
LikeLiked by 1 person
I always make blueberry pancakes but I have not tried raspberry, yum!!
Yes, Please tried, it is slightly different, bursting fresh ;). Thank you, I hope you like it. X
LikeLiked by 1 person