Happy cold day guys, Winter is coming. I just have a bunch of to do lists, while I just want to hiding under my blanket and reading and not in the mood to lift even a finger. Who is with me now? Hands up, But I have an army to be feed hahaha, so here I am, trying to make the most vibrant breakfast to lift up my morning, trying the best as I could.
I think you know that I brag a lot about how my breakfast is the highlight of my days, meal that could bring the bling into my eyes. But while I love the most vibrant breakfast, I don’t like to storming my morning with detail preparation and make a fussy recipe, this just easy peasy, but I think you still need to toast your bread and washing your blender afterward hehe, but I think it is worthy. Believe me, I am lazy ass, If I could I want to just whip my wand and all delicious meal come to me, but after all I need to wake up, and stop dreaming that I am a wizard, it is going crazy here, just ignore me, let’s go to make breakfast.
Breakfast ready in 15 minute, now RUN 😀
BREAKFAST TOAST WITH TAHINI DRESSING AND GUACAMOLE
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 half avocado
- Juice from half of lemon
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 5 stalk of cilantro, put all them in, the leaves and the stalk, if you love more pungent fragrance of cilantro you can add it according your preference
- 125 water
- 2-3 garlic cloves, owwh garlicky or just add it according your preference
- Blitz all of the ingredient together in a blender until smooth, and ready to serve. You can enjoy it right away, and store the rest in the fridge. Wrap with the plastic wrap or aluminium foil. It will be still fresh and delicious until next day.
- You can also used this dressing for you salad.
For the guacamole recipe please sneak on my previous post here, JUST GUACAMOLE you can make some of them then store the rest in a fridge, put it in small bowl and cover it with plastic wrap or aluminium foil, you can enjoy it later in the afternoon or in the next morning, Mine are still fresh, just don’t forget to put enough lime juice or lemon juice and salt, the acid from the lime or lemon and also the salt, preventing the avocado from browning.
- Your favourite leafy green
- Spring Onion
- Toast your bread, you can put any your favourite leafy green for your toast, or even pickle such as capers or baby gherkin. I assemble mine with guacamole, leafy green, spring onion, generous drizzle of Tahini dressing then I sprinkle with pomegranate