Is not usually very cold in here, winter come early this year. Even quite lucky though, I still found a lot of mushroom and cheap *jejeje, I love cheap delicious food. So bear with me, I am going to post a lot of mushroom recipe.
I start noticing my habitual eating are changing, I eat even more often than usual *jejeje, in small portion though *in my defend, even though there are nothing wrong about love to eat, I eat consciously *my another defend hehe.
This recipe are easy, light enough for snacking. I consider this as my solitary indulgence, I have it for my pre-lunch snacking, yes, there is such thing as pre-lunch *jeje, when I am alone at home. On my solitary time, I love to try something random to eat, this are one of the result of my solitary time.
For seasoning, I put things as minimal and basic as possible, and let my smoky paprika to stand out. I bought this smoky paprika quite sometime ago, this were artisan where it hand made, the flavour are quite different, strong and mellow in the same time. So if you have one in hand please used it, if not just used smoke paprika you have in hand (mild or spicy one, according of your preference)
So, shall we have some solitary indulgence?
OYESTER MUSHROOM WITH SPICY SMOKY PAPRIKA
Serve 1 portion
- 100-150 gram fresh oyster mushroom (choose the firm one, and shredded)
- 11/2 tsp smoke paprika (I choose the spicy one)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 ground white pepper
- Sea salt to taste (I just used 1/2 tsp approximately)
- 1 tbs regular olive oil
- Few spring of parsley to serve ( I don’t bother to chop it, I just user scissor jeje)
Note: if you love, you can have some toast to serve it. As pre-lunch or breakfast 😉
- In one big plate, mixed all the ingredient together, mixed well until the mushroom are covered with seasoning.
- In one medium pan and medium hight heat (ensure the pan are very hot, it is important to have hot pan here, we want to emerge and enhance smokiness of the paprika). Put inside the mushroom in batch (I have mine in two batch), don’t over crowd the mushroom).
- After you done with all of the batch, it is ready to serve. Sprinkle with chop parsley.
- If you would like, you can have some toast to serve. I just ate as it is.