Again with my solitary indulgence, and I still obsessed with mushroom. So I get myself another mushroom hehe. It is not really an adventure though, I did basic seasoning from my previous post, but for the rest I just put everything that caught my eyes.
SO I wont be talking too much, a bit embarrassed though about how simple this recipe are. Suitable when you are in run or just lazy like me but want something to snack *jeje.
So be lazy with me..
MUSHROOM IN BARBECUE SAUCE
Serve 2 for filling / 1 portion
NOTE: The basic seasoning and ingredient are as I posted previously, here
- 1 tbs regular olive oil
- 1 shallot or 1/2 onion, slice
- 1 tbs whole grain mustard
- 2 tbs tomatoes sauce
- 3 tbs barbecue sauce
Note: you also can serve it with your favourite bun.
- After you prepare mushroom as previous post, set aside the mushroom.
- In the same pan and medium high heat, put inside the olive oil and shallot, sautéed until shallot are caramelise.
- Put inside the rest of the ingredient and stir it well.
- Give a taste and corrected according your preference. Then put inside the mushroom, stir sometime until the sauce are coating the mushroom well.
- Take it out from the heat.
- I serve mine with sweet bun and another extra mustard, but I also ate some of them as it is. You also can serve them with gherkin, jalapeño or some lettuce.