It is a bit confusing on how I construct this breakfast meal *haha, I was heavy inspired by English breakfast but I also want some adventure, so instead I steal English breakfast idea, French seasoning and vegan twist, confuse yet? But this is just so good, it is good to be confused sometime, if confusing taste this delicious *jeje
I am not going talk and talk today, But if somehow you are British and you find me crazy on how I cooked my bean, I am really sorry, I just steal your delicious idea then the rest are just madness.
So, to the kitchen?
CANNELLINI BEAN IN TOMATOES SAUCE AND HERB DE PROVENCE
SERVE 1 generous portion
- 220 gram cannellini bean in can (look for the healthy good quality one, it is easy and simple for me to used it)
- 110 tomatoes pure
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp herb de provence
- 1 clove of garlic, mince it rough
- 1/2 onion, dice it
- 1/2 tsp spicy smoke paprika or same amount of chilli flake
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Dried parsley to serve, or you can choose fresh one – optional
- In medium size hot pan and medium hight heat, put inside the vegetable oil then sautéed garlic and onion, sprinkle with pinch of salt to quick soften the onion and caramelised it.
- After Onion are soft and a browning put inside the tomatoes pure, vegetable stock and the bean, cooked it until bubbling away.
- After bubbling away, put all the seasoning in and continue to cooked until the sauce are reduce and thicken.
- Ready to serve, I serve mine with previous post scramble tofu and toast. It is yummm.