Who loves cookies? go with me ;). I feel unwell and want something warm, sweet and a lot of it. Been thinking to make this cookies for quite long time ago and instead of making in bite pieces, I make a cookies in cup, ramekin cup, what a bless for greed like me hehe.
For everyone of you, who love digging on raw cookie dough I think this one will work for you with fear free of raw egg, it is good to know that all the ingredient are plant based. I baked mine just under cooked with melted centre, really unfortunate I was run out of my dairy free chocolate chip cookies, if you have it add a bunch of it, the experience will almost similar to devour molten lava cake, only the batter are not full of chocolate.
Let’s save the time and go to the recipe 😉
VEGAN HAZELNUT COOKIES CUP
- 3tbs brown sugar
- 2tbs vegan butter
- 1 over ripe banana
- 2 tbs almond milk
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbs ground hazelnut
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2tbs rough ground hazelnut for sprinkle
- Pre heat the over for 175 degree celsius.
- Mix the brown sugar, vegan butter and ripe banana until smooth and well combine.
- Then put inside flour, baking powder, pinch of seasalt, ground hazelnut and oatmeal, mixing through until well combine, but don’t over mixing though.
- Put the batter into 2 ramekin and bake for 18 minute (it will be melted in the center, bake for 20-25minute for more harden cookies texture).
- Ready to serve
NOTE from me, if you have a dairy free chocolate chip cookies, free to add 1/4 cup to the dough, it will be heaven ;).