I make this stir fried as company for my previous cilantro lime rice, in purpose of resonate the rice flavour. I keep everything very simple for the rest. If you love cilantro this recipe are flavour bomb, the sharp of lime married to eyes opening fresh cilantro. I used very small amount of garlic as I am quite afraid going to make pollution and I have a plan to go out *haha.
The other flavour bomb are, I used shiitake mushroom, king of umami flavour, it have very unique smell, taste, texture and absolute savoury, it is like natural msg.
This is how I enjoy it,
I wont talk any more longer, here we go, shall we?
VEGETABLE STIR FRIED WITH CILANTRO LIME PESTO
SERVE 2 portion as a companion
- 1 tbs cilantro lime pesto from post before
- 2 big fat clove of garlic, chop it
- 1 shallot, slice it (or you can replace it with onion, my preference of shallot is because it give me more sweet)
- 4 shiitake mushroom, slice it
- 1 king mushroom, slice it
- 1 courgette, slice it
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon
- Sprinkle of cilantro leaves to serve
- In hot medium pan and medium high heat, put inside chop garlic and slice shallot, sautéed until soft and fragrance.
- Then put inside all the vegetable, sauteed until soft and season with sea salt, pepper and bouillon. Don’t forget to give a taste, corrected according your preference.
- When everything is perfect, turn off the heat, put inside the pesto and quickly stirred.
- Voila, it is ready to serve.