This recipe are continuation from previous post, so I am not going to have long talk. This are the first time, I do adjoining this ingredient. Quite odd, at the first I even not sure if it work hehe. But I love arugula and I love soft, creamy garbanzo, so too much good thing can be good, but I knew quite clear that disaster are awaiting for me in the corner.
At first I want to seasoned it with only garlic and parsley, but that is way too simple then I change it into mix Italian herb from the bottle, yeah from the bottle, my mix are have red peppercorn in it, so it taste zingy and interesting, it subtle though not that dominant.
To complete the previous recipe, I also serve it with slice avocado for extra goodness. So bliss after bliss of flavour.
So lets make it quick, shall we?
STIR-FRIED ARUGULA WITH GARBANZO
- 100 Gram fresh arugula (I don’t exactly measure it, I take half a package of 200 gram or 2 generous handful)
- 1/2 cup cooked garbanzo or chickpeas
- 1 garlic, crush and chop
- Sea salt and pepper
- Mix Italian herb, I just grind it fresh randomly.
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil for deep bold flavour
- In medium pan and medium heat, put in the virgin olive oil and garlic, sautéed until garlic are turn golden (golden not burn hehe).
- Put inside the garbanzo, seasoned with sea salt, pepper and mix herb. Stir until garbanzo shiny and give it taste. Corrected it accordingly.
- Turn off the heat, but don’t take the pan off the stove, put inside the arugula with the heat left, stir it thoroughly, and move it into cold plate.
- Arugula are sensitive to heat, I don’t want the original flavour running away with the heat, so I think you have to do it quick.
- Ready to serve.