I think from here, you are aware that I love noodle, in every of their version or maybe other named (pasta included hehe).
This are very quick easy version, only if the ingredient are in hand, I know what it sound, sound like trap advertising hehe. But if you have it all in hand, the noodle are will be ready in no time. Also just few ingredient needed. By few are golden garlic, vegetable stock, sea salt and pepper, also noodle of course hehe. But since I have leftover mushroom stir fried, I have it as my topping. But if you don’t have it you can have it just as it is. My kids have this noodle soup with boiled egg and a lot of fried onion. You also able to have it that way.
We have this as breakfast (yeah, we have noodle for breakfast as well as pasta *sigh hehe), also for dinner if I just too tired to make something complicated.
I am not going to talk no more for this post, hehe to mirroring the tittle of this dishes.
QUICK EASY NOODLE SOUP
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 200 gram of noodle
- 1 tbs golden fried garlic
- Sea salt and pepper
- Chop of celery leaves to serve
- Fried onion to serve
- Chilli flake and toasted sesame seed to serve — optional
- In medium pot and medium heat, put inside the vegetable stock, let it simmer.
- After the stock are simmering, put inside the sea salt, golden garlic and pepper, stir it through.
- Give it a taste, and corrected it accordingly.
- When the broth are perfectly balance, put inside the noodle, cooked until it soft (not too soft) then take it out from the heat, and ready to serve immediately.
- I serve mine with the topping of mushroom stir fried, chop of parsley, fried onion, chilli flake and roasted sesame seed.
Note: if you want to add some boiled vegetable like broccoli or carrot, or fresh salad leave like romaine lettuce or simple ice berg lettuce, that would be great too.
So sorry if you may find this super inconvenient, but I really appreciate your support my dear reader.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated it would enable me to explore and experimenting on creating my vegan recipe adventure . Thank you
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly