This is what happen when I got hit by boredom, I can do so many random thing. It could be turn disaster experiment or maybe this is going to work or yeay it finally work beautifully more than expected.
I feel optimist when did this, then went skeptic but finally ah this is not bad at all. What I can offer a suggestion is be patient on anything, even on flipping a pancake, yeah?
You are going to need over ripe banana and apple sauce (apple pure), the actual reason I made this pancake was, I have some apple sauce and I am curious to create something from it. And I don’t used any flour, only oatmeal. This is the tricky part, because I don’t used any flour, there are no binding agent to make this pancake work, which I also don’t used any egg either or any substitute to it, so let’t try, would you dare enough? it is taste delicious, soft, light, fragrance and tangy from the apple sauce.
You will need time to make this pancake, so do it when you have plenty time and not in empty stomach.
STICKY YUM WHAT I CALLED VEGAN PANCAKE
- 1 over ripe banana, mashed it
- 2 tbs apple sauce
- 1 cup ordinary breakfast oatmeal
- 2 tbs almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- In big bowl, put all ingredient together and blend it thoroughly. This how to make it work, let the batter sit for 10-15 minute.
- In medium size pan and medium high heat, coat the pan with thin layer of oil (you can used kitchen towel dip in vegetable oil and coat the pan).
- Put inside one big spoonful of the batter, because this are not the same like ordinary pancake so you can see the bubble come out from the surface of the pancake, so you have to wait, while peaking out on the bottom of it, when it golden brown, flip it.
- The pancake are quite fragile but with patient all pay off. Finishes the batter.
- You can serve it according your preference.