Whose kids does this kind of thing?
Mine does, and you know how exciting I am with this kind of prospect.
I love cinnamon, I love lemon, banana and apple, ingredient that direct me into leisure breakfast. but it was passing breakfast time, even was late in afternoon. But I want to had quality afternoon with quality snack. As food are become super precious during quarantine time in Madrid (because of pandemic of course), something as little as leftover bites are precious to me too.
It is super simple recipe, but strangely, when I made something out of scraps from lil bit of this and lil bit of that, everyone in the house going to gain huge interest on whom going to get the food *roll eyes, same case on this snack, so I was a bit bias, was it really delicious or it was just how to win the competition.
SO let’s find the recipe..
CINNAMON CARAMELISE BANANA AND APPLE
Serve 1 portion
- 1 medium ripe Banana, slice it (don’t choose over ripe banana, it going to get mushy)
- 1 apple, slice wedge
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs fresh squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tbs sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbs vegan butter
- Powder sugar to serve
- In small pan and medium high heat, put inside vegan butter and the apple. Let sit for 2-3 minute.
- Flip the apple then put inside cinnamon, sugar, pinch of salt and lemon juice. Stir it through.
- Lastly put inside the Banana, stir it through for about 2-3 minute then take it out from the heat.
- Ready to enjoy. Sprinkle with powder sugar to serve.