That above are my custom chimichurri sauce, the green one, along with my garlicky hummus, those two are my most favourite dipping, because I could literally put them in anywhere that I could think of, unfortunately I could used them for my coffee :D.
Why this chimichurri are I consider as my custom, because I adjusted according of my preference, like instead of using vinegar I used a proper amount of lemon juice, I add chop of fresh chilli for warmness also huge amount of garlic, yeppp garlic girl here. As for the rest are just like normal ingredients of chimichurri. But using good quality olive oil are super important, I used spicy strong one, the perk of living in Spain are, I could choose the best quality of olive oil in the tip of my finger.
I put this chimichurri sauce literally almost everywhere on foods that I could think of, on my salad, ob my stir-fried, on my pasta just everywhere and it very refreshing, I always have it ready in my fridge.
Here we go, come with me chop chop.
- Handful of flat leaf parsley
- 6 clove of garlic
- 2 tbs of dried oregano
- 2 red chilli, deseed if you don’t want it too spicy
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Generous amount of sea salt and fresh ground of black pepper
- In food processor put inside the parsley, leaf and stalk all in, cloves of garlic and red chilli, blitz them into the texture of your preference, I love mine roughly for some extra texture. Or you could chopped it manually in accordance of your texture preference.
- In big bowl, put inside the chop ingredients together with the rest of the ingredients, mixed it thoroughly until well combine.
- Store it in air tight jar, ready to enjoy with anything you want.