Bear with me, I promise this would be the last one you going to deal with chimichurri, well not 100% promises though :D.
This dishes are really are splendid to be enjoy for breakfast, fast, easy and delicious, I promise you it would give you proper slap to waking up. Savoury and yummy. But if your morning rather hectic, then weekend are good time to enjoy this dishes.
I was used mixed mushroom, chestnut mushroom, oyster and champignon, so was quite texture and flavour.
I knock your door to cooked with me?
MUSHROOM IN CHIMICHURRI
- 200-250 Gram mixed mushrooms of your preference
- 1/2 tsp dried or fresh thyme
- 2 garlic chopped roughly
- 1 tbs of chimichurri
- 1 tbs olive oil
- Generous amount of sea salt and fresh ground of black pepper
- In medium pan and medium heat, put inside the olive oil and the mushroom, sautéed mushroom until golden brown, it going to be look like mushy at first but continue cooking it eventually going to turn golden.
- When the mushroom already change in colour, put inside the garlic, chimichurri and seasoned with sea salt and pepper, continue to stirred.
- Give a taste and corrected it accordingly.
- Take out from the heat and ready to enjoy.