This dishes have special unique quality, sweet, sour, spicy, creamy, easy since I used ready to used ravioli, I know, I love shortcut, make my life easier with a lot more option, just ensure you choose your favourite brand ready to cooked ravioli.
The gochujang I used is only for infusing, I don’t want to overwhelmed the delicate flavour of the mushroom ravioli, I also used just small amount of rosemary before serve just to steal the fragrance of the rosemary, to awaken your appetite.
I wont talked too much so let’s go?
MUSHROOM RAVIOLI IN GOCHUJANG CREAM
- 250-300 Gram ready to used mushroom ravioli
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp gochujang
- 250ml plantbased cream
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbs olive oil (light or extra virgin olive oil please choose according your preference)
- Cherry tomatoes to serve — optional
- Spring of rosemary to serve — optional
- Water to boiled the ravioli, enough to submerged all the ravioli
- In medium pot and medium pot, boiled water, much enough to submerged all the ravioli, when the water are boiling, put inside generous amount of salt then bring the ravioli in. Cooked the ravioli until it floating in the surface, mean awhile.
- In medium size pan and medium heat put inside the olive oil and garlic, sautéed until fragrance, then put inside the cream and the gochujang, stirred thoroughly, continue seasoned with sea-salt and pepper.
- Give it a taste and corrected accordingly, when the cream beautifully balance put inside the ravioli and splash of pasta water. Stirred it through until the cream coating the ravioli beautifully.
- Take out from the heat
- I serve mine with fresh cut of rosemary only to infused and cherry tomatoes for freshness
So sorry if you may find this super inconvenient, but I really appreciate your support my dear reader. Every 5% of your donation, I donate it to Climate change movement
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated it would enable me to explore and experimenting on creating my vegan recipe adventure . Thank you so much
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly