This dish serve everything on my most checklist, for it simplicity, for it few ingredients, for it lightness, for it quickness to serve, and full-fill my soul with joy after months eating hospital food, no I am not complaining, still being grateful for being healthy now.
Being inspire by all time favourite pasta aglio e olio, the dishes that never failed us, even-though I couldn’t claimed that mine are authentic one because I used celery instead of parsley and without any parmigiana queso present, instead I replace it with mushroom powder, like describe here ON SEASONING.
So let’s cut the talked, let’s go cooking.
GARLIC PASTA WITH BROCCOLINI
Serve 2 light portion
- 3-4 big size garlic, crushed and chop, I know it is going to be garlicky, just adjusted according your preference.
- 1 finger long celery, slice it fine, also save the leaves to serve by chopped it
- 4-5 stalk of broccolini, remove the hard part, then half the broccolini
- 1 handfull spaghetti
- 1/2 tsp mushroom powder (or omit it)
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2 tbs olive oil (light or extra virgin please referred to your preference)
- In medium heat and medium size pot boiled water, when it boiling put inside generous amount of sea-salt and spaghetti, cooked the spaghetti according to the packaging until al dente (soften but you could still feel the bite into it), drain and save some of pasta water for later.
- In medium size pan and medium heat, put inside the olive oil, garlic and celery stalked, sautéed until fragrance the put inside the broccolini, continue to sautéed until the broccolini are soften.
- Then put inside the pasta and splash of pasta water, continue to seasoned with salt and pepper, mushroom powder (if you used it), stirred it throughly.
- Don’t forget to give it a taste, corrected it accordingly, then take it out from the heat serve with sprinkle of chopped celery leaves.
- Sometime as cheesy as it sound happiness come from simple things, enjoyyy
HUG AND LOT LOVES
So sorry if you may find this super inconvenient, but I really appreciate your support my dear reader. Every 5% of your donation, I donate it to Climate change movement
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated it would enable me to explore and experimenting on creating my vegan recipe adventure . Thank you so much.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly