There is nothing more easier than this, well maybe the most challenging part are to julienne the mushroom in the morning hehe. But for the rest are easy peasy and quick.
King Oyster mushroom are one of my favourite, the texture are amazing, and hold it shape for slow cooked which brilliant. I was enjoy this full plate of stir fried mushroom myself, it was like satisfying morning snacking than a breakfast hehe.
Unfortunately, in our house, it is only me that really big fan of mushroom. Mushroom is like treat for me, my own pleasure. Already tried to put it or hiding it with other ingredient so the rest of family could enjoy it, but they will always able to trace it hehe, so yeah, I still couldn’t convincing them so far, that mushroom is super delicious.
Anyway, let’s cooked.
BREAKFAST KING OYSTER MUSHROOM IN GARLIC AND RED PEPPERCORN
- More or less 200 gram of king oyster mushroom or 2 medium size, slice it then julienne.
- 3 clove of garlic, crush and chopped
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground of red peppercorn (or any fresh ground pepper)
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- In medium size pan and medium heat, put inside the vegetable oil and garlic, sautéed the garlic until fragrance, if you love to live dangerously, wait until the garlic turn golden, not burned but golden, it is a bit tricky and need some patience but all worth.
- When the garlic fragrance put inside the mushroom, seasoned with sea salt and red peppercorn.
- Just stir quickly, don’t forget to give it a taste. When the balance of flavoured are reached, take out from the heat.
- Ready to serve, I serve mine just as it is. But you can serve it with oatmeal porridge, garlic pasta or warm rice.
So sorry if you may find this super inconvenient, but I really appreciate your support my dear reader.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated it would enable me to explore and experimenting on creating my vegan recipe adventure . Thank you
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly